Thursday, December 20, 2012

Another SEO Opportunity for Business from Zintro!


I know that we are inundated on a daily basis with SEO opportunities and opportunities to market our particular area of expertise. It is difficult to know which ones are out best options. Today, I discovered one that looks promising and it is early enough to get a startegic opportunity with them. The opportunity is from Zintro.com . It only took a few moments to complete a profile. An hour after I enrolled, I received a message on LinkedIn . So it seems that Zintro is a worthy new option for many of us. The referral was from a very good contact with an immediate need for services that I render. She contacted me immediately after reading my profile. The agent that contacted me was very relieved and I was obviously happy too. I suppose in these days of multi-level marketing and skepticism, I should disclose that I do not receive anything for mentioning them!! LOL I do not receive bonus points, coupons for a free oven mitt or even a personalized eyeglass case from a referral to them!! One of the things that I liked about the website is that there are unlimited opportunities to describe your area of expertise to maximize your exposure. You can literally fill in the fields with anything that you want and that enables you to focus upon a geographical area for example. Many opportunities such as this try and push you into pre-defined categories via a drop down menu. Zintro must have decent SEO opportunity – at least with LinkedIn because I received the referral within an hour of uploading my profile. It is a goal for many of us to optimize our time spent on SEO, Social networking and online marketing. It may make sense to give Zintro a try. I already received a great referral and I hope that you do too!! Good luck, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! Paddy Deighan J.D. Ph.D http://www.homesavers.pro

No comments:

Post a Comment