Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Have to Get This of of My Chest too About Bin Laden

OK, I will go on record as saying that I believe that Bin Laden is dead.....BUT (and you heard it first here)...there is a massive amount of bullshit surrounding his "death" and we are not being told the truth. A lot hapopened in a twelve hour period - they killed him, ran DNA to confirm death, took NO PICTURES of the dead body...got him to the USS Vinson thousands of miles away and performed a Muslim burial at sea...ALL WITHIN TWELVE HOURS???? C'mon. First of all, they did not run DNA in twelve hours.....and where did they get a sample of his DNA to run against??

This reminds me of a story of my beloved Portia....one day she returned home with a dead squirrel in her mouth...joyously proclaiming that she was responsible for the rodent's demise...upon brief inspection, I noted that the aforementioned squirrel had tire tracks over its body...I told the dog that it was already dead when she captured it ..so no victory here.

The analogy?? Bin laden is dead...the US is taking credit but there is a lot more to this story.....we are being deceived for a little change of pace...

No comments:

Post a Comment