Friday, April 8, 2011

I Have to Get This Off of My Chest

OK, this really doesn't have anything to do with real estate...but real estate is vulnerable to economic irresponsibility...sooooo, I am speaking at a conference in Orlando...for the record, discussing Autologous Adipose Derived Stem Cells vs. Pluripotent stem cells in muskulo-skeletal deficiencies....you asked!

Anyway, while minding my own business in The Disney Dolphin Hotel, a GROSSLY overrated resort, I find myself watching the news... A story comes on about a state senator, otherwise now known as the colossal jackass of politics. Aforementioned colossal jackass of politics proposes legislation that enables ILLEGAL immigrants to receive a college education in Florida under the in-state tuition program. His rationale?? THIS IS A QUOTE, "we provided them a free education from K-12, so why not college too"?? WHAAAAAT???



So let me see if I have this straight, an illegal immigrant can pay $10,000 per year to attend college in Florida, but a young man or young lady from Georgia would pay $28,000??

Want more?? I did some research...it costs about $25,000 for each student to attend a Florida university. So, TAXPAYERS will subsidize $15,000 per ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT to attend a university.

Want STILL more?? The illegals earned the money to pay the $10,000 ILLEGALLY and did not pay taxes on it!!!!!!! AND they qualify for financial aid!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE DOES IT END??? And there are some of you that believe that the government can fix real estate, banking, and the auto industry???...they couldn't fix a flat............



The collossal jackass of politics has a name...other than mud....it is Senator Siplan

No comments:

Post a Comment